What all do you need for a bake sale?
Bake Sale Supplies List
- Knives (if your event is on school property, check with the principal about bringing knives on campus)
- Spatulas and other serving utensils.
- Extra serving platters for store-bought or donated goods.
- Pitchers or bottles to prepare and serve beverages.
- Trash and/or recycling receptacles.
How much does a bake sale cost?
Try to keep items priced at $1, $2, $5 or more instead of pricing items at $1.50. Comparable Rates. Once you have your menu planned, go around town and see what local bakeries and grocery stores price similar items for. Your prices should be about the same.
Are bake sales illegal?
Are bake sales illegal? Selling baked goods made in someone’s home kitchen is illegal — unless that person’s home happens to contain a certified commercial kitchen. To be fair, the state will “allow” you to sell homemade baked goods if you pay $35 to have your kitchen inspected (and it passes).